Custom-Branded Speakers as Company Swag
Speakers can be used as promotional products by having your business or company's logo or message printed on them and handing them. This allows for your company's overall brand to be seen and heard by a wide audience and for this reason, it can be an effective way to increase brand awareness. Additionally, speakers are a useful and practical product, which can make them appealing to customers as a giveaway. If you have employees who come into the office, consider ordering some of these promotional speakers to keep on desks or in the break room to bring a smile to your staffs’ faces.
How Promotional Speakers Can Benefit Your Marketing Strategy
There are several reasons why it makes sense for businesses and companies to use custom-printed speakers for their promotional marketing campaigns:
- Brand exposure: Custom-printed speakers provide a large surface area for a company's logo or message to be seen, which can increase brand awareness and recognition.
- Practicality: Speakers are a useful and practical product that can be used in a variety of settings, such as in the office, at home, or on the go. Plus, many of the options we have in our online shop are Bluetooth, freeing your recipients from being connected by cords. Since these types of promotional speakers are so practical, it increases the chances of the product being used and seen by others.
- Long-term impact: Custom-branded speakers can be kept and used for a long time, which means that your business's message or logo will continue to be seen long after the initial promotion or marketing campaign is over.
- Versatility: These types of company swag items come in different sizes and styles, and can be used for indoor or outdoor events. Since speakers are generally a high-quality and higher priced item, they make premium gifts for your clients or employees. Reach your target audience in various ways when you bulk order some of these speakers, or some of our custom-branded headphones.
- Cost-effective: Custom-printed speakers can be a cost-effective way to promote a brand, especially when compared to other forms of advertising such as television or print ads.
Overall, custom-printed speakers can be a valuable addition to a promotional marketing campaign, as they offer a practical and long-lasting way to increase brand awareness and exposure.
Where is the best place or event to hand out Imprinted Speakers?
Brands, businesses and companies alike can distribute custom-printed speakers to employees, clients, customers, and partners in a variety of ways. Whether you choose to hand yours out at events or as gifts, take these into consideration:
- Trade shows and events: Custom-printed speakers can be given away as a promotional item at trade shows or other industry events. This allows for the brand to reach a large audience and can help generate leads and increase brand awareness.
- Employee incentives & gifts: These speakers can also be used as a reward or incentive for employees who reach a certain sales or performance goal. This not only rewards and motivates employees but it also helps to increase brand awareness within the company. Check out our full list of employee gifts to help inspire you to create a sense of pride within your company.
- Customer appreciation: Branded speakers can be given as a thank-you gift to customers who make a significant purchase or have been a loyal customer for a certain period of time.
- Partner programs: These company swag items can be distributed to partners as part of a co-branding campaign or as a way to thank them for their partnership.
- Online promotions: If you work in a ecommerce or more traditional retail company, these speakers can be used as a prize in online promotions, such as social media giveaways or contests.
Regardless of how they are distributed, it is important to ensure that the custom-printed speakers align with your brand's image and message, and that the branding is clear and prominently displayed. That means, any one of these events might not make sense for your company, but use this as a guide to gather more ideas.
Imprinted Speakers as Employee, Customer, & Client Gifts
Speakers can be a practical employee gift, as they are a useful and versatile product that can be used in a variety of ways. Additionally, custom-printed speakers can help increase employee engagement and motivation when they are used as an incentive or reward for reaching a certain sales or performance goal. Plus, if you hand out some of these speakers as an onboarding gift, you can create a sense of pride in your staff.
Another important aspect is to ensure the branding and messaging of the gift align with the company's image and message, and that the branding is clear and prominently displayed on the speakers. For example, if you are a company focused on tech and gadgets, it might not make sense to hand out promotional pens or branded notebooks.
Overall, speakers can be a practical employee gift but it's important to consider the preferences, budget, and purpose of the gift, to ensure the branding aligns with the company's image and message.
Delivery Times for Speakers
If you are planning on bulk ordering some of these speakers, there are some additional things you should take into account. Since these items need to be produced based on your specific artwork and design, it might take some time to get the awesome products to you. The delivery time for speakers can vary depending on a number of factors such as:
- Quantity: The number of speakers ordered will affect the delivery time. A larger order may take longer to produce and ship than a smaller order.
- Customization: If the speakers require custom printing or branding, this can add additional time to the delivery process.
- Location: The location of the delivery address can also affect the delivery time along with the price of shipping.
- Lead time and availability: The lead time of the speakers from the supplier and the availability of the speakers in stock also affects the delivery time.
It's always best to check with one of our team members for an estimated delivery time before placing an order, and to plan ahead accordingly. If you need your products sooner than the standard production time, consider buying speakers marked as express. These express products only have a 48 hour production time, meaning we can get them branded and sent out to you even faster.